Cloud Computing refers to the delivery of software applications and storage capacity as a service. Cloud computing entrusts services with a user’s data, software and computation over a network. It has considerable overlap with software as a service (SaaS). Users access cloud based applications through a web browser or a light weight desktop or mobile application device while the business software and data are stored on servers at a remote location.
Business Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Minimize capital expenditures for hardware, software, networking equipment
- Scale up your business requirements – Capacity Management
- Ensure automatic software licensing compliance
- Eliminate the business risk associated with owning and managing computer technology
- Reduce administrative overhead and associated costs
- Free existing IT staff to refocus on strategic, business building objectives and projects
- Maximize business productivity with anytime, anywhere availability for users
- Improved business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds ?
Concerned with your Data Security, Data Integrity, Data Privacy, Speed etc… let Digital Network Associates help you make the appropriate migration and manage your cloud applications and data.
Get enterprise-level Cloud solutions that are right for your business at affordable small business prices.